Sunday, December 25, 2016

CHRISTMAS EVE 2016

  • Photo taken this afternoon at Bambang Bridge, Pasig City


  • 8 years ago, I worked on a Christmas eve. I left the office at 8pm feeling as if I have just sold my soul to the (corporate) devil. Lol. To this day i still remember how violated and worthless I felt at that point in my life. 

  • Fast forward to today, walking through the busy streets of town, I realized that a lot of people have to go through far worse -- working far more tiring jobs; doing far more difficult things; getting far less than how much I am paid. 

  • I'm not sure if that thought is supposed to comfort me. On the one hand it makes me appreciate what I have, yet on the other it tells me that there are so many things that need to be done for others, and I'm not doing anything about it. 
    For now there's nothing I can do other than just sincerely hope that everyone feels the love tonight and tomorrow, and that the love is enough to keep everyone afloat until this time next year. 
    Hirap ng malamig ang Pasko... Kung anu ano naiisip. Hahahahahaha. Merry Christmas everyone! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...